Welcome to Our Campaign's Website!
We have our sights set on the District 23 Congressional seat in 2024! My job as an elected official is to represent, care for, and protect my constituents. As your representative, I will promote responsible stewardship in every regard and topic that comes before me.
Our Democracy and Free and Fair elections are at stake! It’s time to only select candidates that are serious, honest, and have the best interests of the American people at heart. Help me restore integrity to the government, protect elections and improve our congressional process!
The key to doing the best for each one of you is finding the middle ground that represents our district. The days of ‘my way or the highway’ politics must give way to what is beneficial to those of us in the center. I promise to address the issues that most affect our under-represented district and offer solutions that will best benefit all of our people.
I believe in and will work toward –
- Stopping the forces that threaten our Democracy,
- Protecting a woman's right to choose the size and timing of her family,
- Securing Social Security and Medicare for the future,
- Supporting Military issues and improving care for Veterans,
- Strengthening our Southern Border by passing meaningful Immigration policies,
- Reducing crime and gun violence through preventative and pro-active measures,
- Continue to bring good paying jobs home to America,
- Improving healthcare for all Americans,
- Promoting educational and vocational programs to meet the nation's needs,
- Supporting environmental, banking, and farm-friendly regulations,
- Reductions in wasteful spending, and more!
I support traditional policies in terms of the military, law and order, financial conservatism, small government, personal freedom and accountability.
Putting an end to the politics of hate, racism and racial inequality have factored strongly into my decision to step into politics.
Gun violence has impacted our lives beyond our imagination. I can bring gun owners together to develop and support effective measures to reduce this uniquely-American tragedy.